Covenant Presbyterian Church is Reformed in doctrine, which means we hold to the faith of the Protestant Reformation which is outlined in these five “Sola” Statements:
- Sola Scriptura (Scripture Alone): We believe the Bible is the inerrant Word of God; the only standard of faith and practice. It alone shows us the way to be reconciled to God.
- Solus Christus (Christ Alone): We believe our salvation is accomplished by the work of Jesus Christ alone. His sinless life and substitutionary death are the only means for our reconciliation with God.
- Sola Gratia (Grace Alone): We believe God’s grace alone provides salvation for mankind.
- Sola Fide (Faith Alone): We believe the benefits of Jesus’ work are appropriated only through faith.
- Soli Deo Gloria (To God Alone the Glory): We believe God alone deserves the glory in our salvation and in our lives.
To learn more about the Reformed Faith, see the CRTA website.
For more complete information on Covenant PCA, see our Church Profile.